Our utility partners include:
- Appalachian Power
- Columbia Gas of Virginia
- Dominion Energy Virginia
- Old Dominion Electric Cooperative
- Rappahannock Electric Cooperative
- Shenandoah Valley Electric Cooperative
- Washington Gas
Our team consists of licensed and certified building performance and energy efficiency professionals. Through the installation of energy efficiency measures and customer education, we help residential customers lower their utility bills and improve the thermal comfort of their homes, while maintaining or improving the health and safety of their household. Our Virginia operations have offices in Christiansburg, Richmond, Waynesboro, and Winchester, and we use a network of qualified trade allies and subcontractors to serve customers throughout the Commonwealth.
Since 2015, our team has accomplished:
- Households Served: 10,766
- Total Leveraged Funds: $8.87 million
- Total Deemed Energy Savings: 9.48 million KWhe/year (equivalent of 376 households removed from Virginia’s electric grid or 254,680 incandescent light bulbs switched to LEDs)
- Average Annual Dollar Savings Per Household: $115.68
Residential customers: Please fill out a survey to see if you qualify.
For more information on our programs or partnership opportunities, you may reach us at email@example.com or (540) 541-1037.