With over 100 projects in our construction portfolio and a reputation for excellence and professionalism, CHP possesses the expertise, capacity, and passion to oversee high-quality construction, on time, and within budget.
We have decades of experience creating environmentally, economically, and socially-responsible communities. We have extensive knowledge of building to ADA compliance requirements and creating homes and facilities for persons with disabilities. Staff are also proficient in Universal Design and incorporating features that allow tenants with limited mobility to live with greater independence.
CHP’s best practices in energy efficient construction exceed building code requirements. Our proficiency in green building is enhanced by certifications in LEED, EarthCraft, and Energy Star programs. Our use of these programs and other green standards has guided us and helped us achieve our overarching goal to create built environments that are friendly to the environment, economical to operate, attractive, well-maintained and durable for the long term.
Our methods include:
- Value engineering to increase project sustainability and financial feasibility
- Low-impact/compact development to minimize site disturbance outside the building footprint
- Use, management, and tracking of “green”/sustainable building materials that conserve resources
- Creation of buildings that are financially and environmentally economical to operate, especially through energy-efficiency measures
- Universal Design features that improve visitability and adapt to changing needs and lifestyles of our residents