Founded in 1975, Community Housing Partners (CHP) provides quality-built, responsibly managed, service-enriched homes for low-income individuals and families across the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic. Join us in our work to revitalize communities, foster stability for our residents, and promote a healthier planet for future generations.
Join the CHP family
We have a culture of employee development and recognition with competitive benefits:
- Paid Time Off: Including sick leave, vacation, holidays, and even community service and volunteer opportunities!
- 403(b) Retirement Plan: CHP automatically contributes 3% of compensation and matches employee contributions dollar for dollar up to an additional 2%.
- Competitive Insurance Plans: Health, dental, vision, life, and disability.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Tax-free medical and dependent care expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program: Confidential counseling, support, and resources for employees and their families who are experiencing challenges in home or work situations.
- Professional Development: A corporate training program that delivers training and educational opportunities to support the professional growth of our employees.
We promote high performance and long-term commitment to the organization and our mission:
- Opportunities for advancement
- Service awards and employee recognition
- Equal opportunity/affirmative action employer
- Homeownership services to assist with finding and purchasing a home
From our roots as a volunteer organization serving housing needs in Appalachia, CHP has grown into a multi-state organization nationally recognized for our capabilities and commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Although CHP’s footprint has greatly expanded over the decades, our mission continues to focus on creating homes and communities that are healthy, sustainable, and affordable.