Welcome Home to Sentry Woods Apartment Homes
If you are looking for an affordable, fully equipped one or two bedroom apartment home with a great Petersburg location, you’ve found it! Our community is small . . . just 30 perfectly designed homes that are rented to individuals and families with moderate incomes, but a desire for high quality living. Sentry Woods is modern in style and built with the most efficient appliances and fixtures that save energy dollars. Our location is extraordinary – near Lee Memorial Park and the Petersburg National Battlefield Park. Schools, shopping, and entertainment, along with easy access to main highways, are just minutes away.
Our caring, professional staff would welcome the opportunity to give you more information on Sentry Woods Apartment Homes. Please call today to set up your personal tour!
- One and two bedroom apartment homes
- Bright and modern, with newer upgrades including windows, appliances, flooring and MORE
- Increased privacy with duplex style living – only two neighbors each building
- Personal washer and dryer
- Excellent Petersburg location – near historical sites, parks, shopping and schools
- Maintenance free living!
- Affordable rents – Income guidelines apply. Call today for details!
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 804-861-2300.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18), or any other legally protected characteristic. We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.
The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or criminal history
- Income verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental history
- Other information may be required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.