Welcome Home to Kippax Place Apartments
Located in historic Hopewell, Kippax Place Apartments features 100 affordable apartment homes just minutes away from shopping, dining, schools, recreation, and public transportation. The seven-story building includes 60 efficiencies, 35 one-bedroom apartments, and four two-bedroom apartments.
In 2017, CHP completed substantial renovations to bring all the apartments to “like-new” condition. Upgrades included new flooring, roofing, windows, doors, appliances, and kitchen and bathroom fixtures. Kippax Place Apartments was also designed and built to meet EarthCraft Virginia Platinum Standards to improve the comfort, health, and efficiency of each apartment.
If you are interested in living at Kippax Place Apartments, please contact the Hopewell Redevelopment and Housing Authority. CHP does not manage leasing in the building.
- Great location near downtown Hopewell
- Newly renovated apartment homes
- Options including efficiencies, one-bedroom apartments, and two-bedroom apartments
- Accessible apartment homes available
- Upgraded community room, laundry facilities, and leasing office on site
- Resident programs and activities
- Affordable rents - contact us for income guidelines
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18), or any other legally protected characteristic. We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.