Welcome to the Apartments at Kingsridge I & II
Phase I and II are now complete! The Apartments at Kingsridge offers two- and three-bedroom garden-style apartment homes in a great location, minutes to I-64, shopping and other amenities! All apartments have two baths, open floor plans, washer and dryer connections, cable ready, and more! We are also proud to provide our residents with lower utility bills and healthier living environments by building our apartment homes to EarthCraft multifamily standards. Enjoy our beautiful community room, playground and fitness center. For more information or to fill out an application, call or visit the Apartments at Kingsridge today!
- Two bedroom/two bathroom rent starts at $740 and up a month
- Three bedroom/two bathroom rent starts at $845 and up a month
- Minimum per year: 2-bedroom = $23,460 / 3-bedroom=$27,000
- Maximum per year: 1-person=$34,980, 2-people=$39,960, 3-people=$44,940, 4-people=$49,920, 5-people=$53,940, 6-people=$57,960, 7-people=$61,920
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Phone: 804-781-4695 TTY or Kingsridge@chpc2.org
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18), or any other legally protected characteristic. We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.
The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or criminal history
- Income verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental history
- Other information may be required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.