Welcome Home to Westover Commons Apartments
At Westover Commons Apartment Homes, we are all about our residents! Our beautiful community offers exceptional service and amenities at an amazingly affordable price. Our residents love our classically styled two-bedroom apartments and the care we take to make sure they are comfortable and energy efficient. Residents also love having their own front and back entrances and convenient clothing care centers on-site.
Our apartment homes are nestled in an established residential neighborhood with large trees and manicured lawns and just a few blocks from a library and city park. Schools, shopping and entertainment are just minutes away along with easy access to main roads and major highways.
Our professional on-site staff is waiting to welcome you home to Westover Commons. Please give us a call and we'll set up a personal tour so you can see why our residents love living here.
- Two bedroom apartment homes
- Energy efficient appliances, HVAC, and fixtures
- Lovely exterior with broad lawns and walkways
- EXCELLENT Petersburg location! Minutes to schools, shopping, entertainment, and on city transportation route
- Caring on-site staff – 24 hour emergency services
- Affordable Rents – income guidelines do apply. Call today to see if you qualify!
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 804-861-2300.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18), or any other legally protected characteristic. We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.
The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or criminal history
- Income verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental history
- Other information may be required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.