Westover Commons Apartments
Come see what's new at Westover Commons!
At Westover Commons Apartment Homes, we are all about our residents! Our beautiful community offers exceptional service and amenities at an amazingly affordable price. Our residents love our classically styled two-bedroom apartments and the care we take to make sure they are comfortable and energy efficient. Residents also love having their own front and back entrances and convenient clothing care centers on-site.
Our apartment homes are nestled in an established residential neighborhood with large trees and manicured lawns and just a few blocks from a library and city park. Schools, shopping and entertainment are just minutes away along with easy access to main roads and major highways.
Our professional on-site staff is waiting to welcome you home to Westover Commons. Please give us a call and we'll set up a personal tour so you can see why our residents love living here.
• Two bedroom apartment homes
• Energy efficient appliances, HVAC and fixtures
• Lovely exterior with broad lawns and walkways
• EXCELLENT Petersburg location! Minutes to schools, shopping, entertainment and on city transportation route
• Caring on-site staff – 24 hour emergency services
• Affordable Rents – Income Guidelines do apply. Call today to see if you qualify!
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 804-861-2300.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.
Click on address for directions:
1922-A Varina Avenue
Petersburg, VA 23805