Grayson Manor is an apartment community with 32 one-bedroom units, built in 1994 in Independence, Virginia.
- Community Building
- Residents’ Garden
- Covered Picnic Area
- Laundry Facilities
- Emergency Call Alarm Available
- Individual Porches
- Fully-Applianced Kitchen
- Part-Time Resident Services Staff
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Intervention/Support Counseling
- Education and Employment Assistance
- Family Support; Healthcare Services
- Home Management
- Lease Education
- Meal Assistance
- Mental Health Services
- Substance Abuse
- Benefits/Entitlements/Insurance Guidance
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 276-773-3500.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.
Click on address for directions:
224 Nichols DR
Independence, VA 24348