Welcome Home to Bluegrass Community Apartments
Bluegrass Community Apartments provides a unique combination of modern, comfortable living in a charming historically preserved building dating to the 1900s. We offer bright and roomy studio and one-bedroom apartments to qualified seniors and/or individuals with disabilities. Fully equipped kitchens, large windows, easy care flooring, ample storage, and laundry center give you everything you need to be comfortable in your home. Enjoy community spaces, fun resident activities, a game area, helpful resident services and friendly, professional on-site management. Excellent location with easy access to transportation, shopping and recreation. Call or stop by for a personal tour.
- Historic building with modern conveniences
- Full kitchen area with range, refrigerator, and ample storage
- Big windows with coverings
- Resident controlled central air and heat
- Easy care flooring
- Fun resident activity and game area
- Convenient on-site laundry center
- Professional on-site staff and emergency maintenance
- Great location
- Adult education and employment training
- Case management and home services
- Financial literacy workshops
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or RentAHome@chpc2.org.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 540-980-0992.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18), or any other legally protected characteristic. We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.
The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or criminal history
- Income verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental history
- Other information may be required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.