In October 2017, CHP’s board of directors approved a Strategic Plan which laid out the nonprofit’s mission, vision, and goals for the 2018-2020 three-year period.
Healthy, sustainable communities for everyone.
To create homes and communities that are healthy, sustainable and affordable.
Customers: Optimize positive health and quality of life outcomes for our customers
- Produce health and quality of life enhancing homes for customers
- Provide health and quality of life enhancing services to customers
Employees: Be an employer of choice
- Invest in the professional development of every employee
- Promote workforce diversity and inclusion
Environment: Adopt operational practices that reduce our environmental impact
- Reduce energy and water use of homes built, rehabbed, and in portfolio
- Operationalize digital green property maintenance and operations manuals to ensure ongoing superior environmental performance
Financial Strength: Balance profitability and asset quality to advance CHP’s mission
- Generate net income to invest in customers, properties and new opportunities
- Leverage assets to support sustainable growth