The OSHA 10 - Construction training program is intended to provide entry level construction workers information about their rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint as well as how to identify, abate, avoid and prevent job related hazards on a construction site. The training covers a variety of construction safety and health hazards which a worker may encounter at a construction site. Training will emphasize hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention. Instructional time must be a minimum of 10 hours. Instruction will take place in our state of the art classrooms.
- Explain the goal of OSHA and how that program is administered and enforced
- Discuss worker’s rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint
- Recognize the OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Choose the correct Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment for the hazard
- Identify Health Hazards in Construction
- Preparing your jobsite for an OSHA inspection
- Understanding your rights as an employee
- Ability to identify your employer’s responsibilities
- Work site hazard recognition
- Job site health hazard recognition
This course does not have an assessment.
Contact the Training Center for group pricing information