* NOW LEASING! LINDSAY HILL SENIOR APARTMENTS *
LEASE TODAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIAL OFFERS!
Reduced security deposit of $99.00 (if you apply prior to October 30, 2017 and with approved credit).
Choose from the following SPECIAL PACKAGES (if you apply by October 30, 2017 and take occupancy no later than December 1, 2017):
- “Home Entertainment Package”: this will consist of a 42” HDTV, iPad, and washer/dryer.
- “Moving Package”: this will consist of reimbursement for moving costs including utility connection fees, movers, etc. Resident must submit receipts and total reimbursement may not exceed $2000.
Lindsay Hill Offers Beautiful Apartment Homes from:
1-Bedroom $817 month
2-Bedroom $917 month
*Income restrictions apply. Please contact rental office for minimum & maximum income qualifications.
Lindsay Hill is centrally located just minutes off of I-95, 20 minutes from Washington, D.C., and tucked away within the beautifully landscaped community of Spring Hill in Lorton, VA. Lindsay Hill is the perfect place to call home as the apartments are completely renovated with new appliances and mechanicals. They also feature gorgeous windows allowing an abundance of natural light to flow into either the 1 or 2-bedroom units. In addition, we are proud to provide our residents with lower utility bills and healthier living environments by building our homes to EarthCraft multifamily standards.
When you choose Lindsay Hill to be your home healthcare is just across the way at Inova HealthPlex. You can also enjoy convenient shopping and dining at Lorton Station Market Place, Shoppes at Lorton Valley and Historic Downtown Occoquan.
The Residents will have FULL access to The Spring Hill Community Amenities:
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center with a Separate Exercise Room for Fitness Classes
- Tennis Court
- State-of-the-Art Clubhouse Equipped with a Billiards Room, Business Center, and Great Room for Gatherings and Events
- Scenic Walking Trails
Highlights With-in Lindsay Hill Senior Apartments:
- Brand New 1 and 2-bedroom Apartment Homes within a Historically Preserved Site
- High Ceilings and Abundant Natural Light
- Bright Kitchens and Large Living Areas
- Coffee Bar
- Fitness Center
- Community Room
- Washer and Dryer Connections
- Accessible Apartment Homes Available
DIRECTIONS: I-95 to Lorton Exit take Right onto Lorton Road, turn Right onto Silverbrook Road, turn left onto White Spruce Way, pull upto callbox in-front of gate and look-up "Lindsay Hill" and dial, go through gate, take left onto Pink Carnation Court and look for Leasing Center at end of Court on your Right. If you have any questions please call 703-646-4701 and a leasing consultant will assist you.
YOU CAN SAVE TIME HERE. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to our Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 571-348-3511 or 703-646-4701.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.