The Summit Apartments
Welcome home to the all-new The Summit Apartment Homes. Our partnership with the Hopewell Redevelopment and Housing Authority has resulted in an affordable community that raises the bar on comfort and efficiency.
Our two, three and four-bedroom apartment homes have been designed to provide individuals and families with a high quality living environment, while protecting natural resources and utilizing green building techniques. Bright, fully equipped kitchens; generous storage; and house-sized rooms are standard features. Add state-of-the-art appliances and fixtures, attractive floor plans, and a gorgeous new Resident Community Center and it is easy to see why The Summit is the perfect place to call home.
- Brand-New Two, Three and Four-Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Bright Kitchens, Large Living Areas and Closets
- Some Utilities Included
- Professionally Landscaped with Playground and Play Area
- Downtown Hopewell Location – Minutes to Shopping, Schools, Recreation & Public Transportation
- Accessible Apartment Homes Available
- Affordable Rents – Contact Us for Income Guidelines
- Business Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 804-446-3430.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.