At Northway Apartment Homes, we are all about our residents! Our beautiful community is home to 72 households that have moderate incomes, but want exceptional service and amenities. Residents love our modern one, two and three bedroom apartments and the care we took to make sure they are comfortable and energy efficient. Residents also love having their own patio or balcony, fully equipped kitchens and convenient laundry centers on-site.
Our Community Center is a favorite as well. Residents can participate in a variety of games, activities and services that include education, training and youth programs. Local religious, civic and city / county representatives collaborate with our professional on-site staff to provide fun and interesting opportunities for our residents. Our residents also enjoy time out-of-doors at one of our playgrounds, our picnic and sitting areas or walking path.
We hope you will visit Northway Apartment Homes and find out why our residents enjoy living here. Please call today for your personal tour!
- One, two and three bedroom apartment homes
- Energy efficient appliances, HVAC and fixtures
- Lovely exterior with playgrounds, benches and walkways
- Community Center with education, activities and programs
- EXCELLENT location! Minutes to schools, shopping, entertainment and on city transportation route
- Caring on-site staff – 24 hour emergency services
- Affordable Rents – Income Guidelines do apply. Call today to see if you qualify!
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 276-236-8991.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.