College Green Apartments I & II
College Green I and II are located in the Northern Neck of Virginia between the Potomac and Rappahannock Rivers in Warsaw.
COLLEGE GREEN I
College Green I underwent an extensive rehabilitation of 32 units that included new HVAC, storm doors, energy-efficient windows and ENERGY STAR appliances. College Green I is an active 62 and better community where you can enjoy gathering in your new community room, share meals, play games, and make participate in various other acitivities.
- Community Room
- Laundry Center
- Emergency Call System
- Handicap Accessible Units Available
- Outoor Picnic Areas
- Pet Friendly
- Energy Eficient Windows
- ENERGY STAR Appliances
COLLEGE GREEN II
This 16-unit community wooded community is rented to income qualified households and features an on-site playground, as well as washers and dryers in each apartment. The 2008 renovation of College Green II earned the property EARTHCRAFT green home certification and includes such sustainable features as low-VOC paints and finishes; energy-efficient mechanical systems, appliances, and windows; durable siding and roof materials; and native landscaping.
- EARTHCRAFT House Certification
- Energy-Efficient Mechanical Systems, Appliances and Lighting
- ENERGY STAR® Windows
- Low-VOC pPaints and Finishes
- Durable Siding
- Air-Sealed Buildings
- 14 SEER Heating Units
- 40-year Roof Warranty
- Improvements to Indoor Air Quality, Including Properly Vented Fans and Installation of MERV 8 Air Filters
- Protection of Duct Work from Airborne Contaminants during Construction
- Metal Recycling on Site during Construction
- Appliances and Cabinets Salvaged and Donated for Reuse
- Native Landscaping
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 804-333-3944.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.