Welcome Home to The Ridge
The Ridge Apartments offers garden-style apartments with panoramic views for family occupancy in Woodstock, Virginia. Enjoy comfortable apartment living with small town charm. The Ridge is convenient to schools, shopping, banking, and restaurants and an easy commute to Harrisonburg and Winchester.
- Experienced on-site manager
- Sheltered picnic area
- Children’s play area
- Central community meeting room
- On-site laundry facility
- Lovely landscaped grounds
- Heat pumps with air conditioning
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Spacious oak kitchens with refrigerator, microwave oven, disposal, dishwasher, and electric range
- Washer/dryer hookups ($25 additional water fee charged)
- Smoke detectors and fire sprinkler system
- Balconies or patios
- Cable ready
Rents are based on 50% of the area median income, with income limits of 50% or 60% of the area median income. Water, sewer, and trash removal (dumpsters) included in the rent. The application fee is $32.
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below and email the completed application to email@example.com or RentAHome@chpc2.org.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at (540) 779-0289.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18), or any other legally protected characteristic. We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.
The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or criminal history
- Income verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental history
- Other information may be required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.