Welcome Home to Azalea Apartments
Solid construction, well-designed floor plans, and affordable rental rates make living at Azalea Apartment Homes an unmistakable value. Azalea Apartments is nestled on 10 tree-lined acres and boasts two-, three-, and four-bedroom homes with extraordinary space and storage, along with modern features like ceiling fans, window coverings, central air, and private patios. You’ll appreciate how our business center, fitness center, and professional on-site staff improve your living experience and save you time. One more advantage is our location. True convenience means living only minutes away from shopping, schools, recreation, and entertainment.
Visit us today and find out how you can make Azalea Apartments your new home.
- Two-, three-, and four-bedroom apartment homes
- 913 to 1,332 square feet of living space
- Fully equipped kitchens with ample storage
- On-site fitness and business center
- Mature landscaping – outdoor play and sitting areas
- Excellent Bowling Green location – easy access to major roads and highways
- Affordable rents – income guidelines apply (contact manager for details)
Business hours: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 863-375-4138.
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18), or any other legally protected characteristic. We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.
The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or criminal history
- Income verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental history
- Other information may be required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.