Training centers, community colleges, and technical colleges in 43 states and Canada have purchased CHP’s House of Pressure. It has also been used at DOE regional and national weatherization conferences, Affordable Comfort Inc. (ACI) conferences, as well as numerous state weatherization conferences and trainings.
Made of clear lexan (high strength plastic laminate), the interior of the House of Pressure is visible through all four walls.
It has operable:
- Forced-air duct system
- Bathroom fan
There are smoke generators for the:
- Water heater
- Car exhaust
The set also includes:
- Laminated plywood travel case with wheels
- Handouts to be used with training (one electronic copy on CD)
- PowerPoint presentation on CD that can be modified to fit your needs
- Two size options: large and small
- Depressurization fan (with the small size only)
- Training DVD
(Please note: the set does not include the Minneapolis Duct Blaster, APT, or the Digital Manometer)