The Online Client Education course prepares students to develop a strategy for effective client education from pre-approval to quality assurance. We provide helpful videos and documents to use with clients to ensure that they get the information they need when they need it. This 2-hour course is delivered via our Learning Management System, Athena.
- Recognize the importance of client education in the weatherization process
- Identify and apply basic teaching skills to your client education program
- Leverage the tools provided by this course as part of a strategy for client education that works for your agency
- A plan for a client education strategy that works for your agency
- Basic teaching and customer service skills
- Written Section
The final test consists of a single multiple choice-true/false exam. Students pass with an 80% score or higher. If a student does not pass a section, he or she will be allowed to retake that particular section in accordance with CHP Energy Solutions Research and Training's retesting policy.
Contact the Training Center for Group Pricing Information