House of Pressure
The House of Pressure is a nationally recognized prop used to visually demonstrate home performance testing using pressure diagnostics. Combustion appliance zone (CAZ) testing can be demonstrated, as well as blower door and zonal testing, among many others. Developed by CHP's Anthony Cox, the House of Pressure has been in use since 2002.
Training centers, community colleges, and technical colleges in 43 states and Canada have purchased CHP's House of Pressure. It has also been used at DOE regional and national weatherization conferences, Affordable Comfort Inc. (ACI) conferences, as well as numerous state weatherization conferences and trainings.
Made of clear lexan (high strength plastic laminate), the interior of the House of Pressure is visible through all four walls.
- Forced-air duct system
- Bathroom fan
- Water heater
- Car exhaust
- Laminated plywood travel case with wheels
- Handouts to be used with training (one electronic copy on CD)
- PowerPoint presentation on CD that can be modified to fit your needs
- Two size options: large and small
- Depressurization fan (with the small size only)
- Training DVD
(Please note: the set does not include the Minneapolis Duct Blaster, APT, or the Digital Manometer)