Online course (112)
The Online Weatherization Management course is an introduction to the duties of running a weatherization agency. Running a successful weatherization agency requires one to wear many hats from personnel manager to public spokesperson to government regulations expert. This course will give students an overview of what is expected of an agency manager.
This 4-hour course is delivered via our Learning Management System, Athena.
- Recall the major developments in the history of the Weatherization Assistance Program
- Demonstrate familiarity with the program manager’s role
- Identify potential agency funding sources
- Identify and describe the documents most frequently used as references for weatherization guidelines and standards
Skills you'll take home
- An understanding of the work various roles of an agency manger
- Knowledge of the funding sources available to an agency
- An understanding of government regulations and guidelines
This is an online course. After each topic is presented, a short self-quiz follows each section and feedback is given. A final test is given at the end of the course. All testing for the course is done online. You will be informed of your grade by email.
Grading criteria and passing score
The final test consists of a single multiple choice-true/false exam. Students pass with an 80% score or higher. If a student does not pass a section, he or she will be allowed to retake that particular section in accordance with CHP Energy Solutions Research and Training's retesting policy.
- 20 points(16 points to pass)Written Section
BPI Continuing Education Units
Contact the Training Center for Group Pricing Information.