Online course (107)
The Online Client Education course prepares students to develop a strategy for effective client education from pre-approval to quality assurance. We provide helpful videos and documents to use with clients to ensure that they get the information they need when they need it.
This 2-hour course is delivered via our Learning Management System, Athena.
- Recognize the importance of client education in the weatherization process
- Identify and apply basic teaching skills to your client education program
- Leverage the tools provided by this course as part of a strategy for client education that works for your agency
Skills you'll take home
- A plan for a client education strategy that works for your agency
- Basic teaching and customer service skills
This is an online course. After each topic is presented, a short self-quiz follows each section and feedback is given. Testing for the course is done online. You will be informed of your grade by email.
Grading criteria and passing score
The final test consists of a single multiple choice-true/false exam. Students pass with an 80% score or higher. If a student does not pass a section, he or she will be allowed to retake that particular section in accordance with CHP Energy Solutions Research and Training's retesting policy.
- 20 points(16 points to pass)Written Section
BPI Continuing Education Units
Contact the Training Center for Group Pricing Information