Bluegrass Apartment Homes is that unique combination of modern, comfortable living in a charming, historically preserved building dating back to the early 1900’s. Originally built as a neighborhood hardware store, the handsome brick structure has been painstakingly renovated to maintain complete historic ambiance, and serve as much needed affordable housing in the downtown Pulaski district. Our residents enjoy inviting community spaces that includes an interior atrium, helpful resident services and a friendly, professional on-site management team. They also appreciate our excellent location, with easy access to transportation, shopping and recreation.
Bluegrass offers bright, roomy studio and one bedroom homes to qualified seniors and/or disabled individuals who have limited incomes; about 50% of the area average. Our rent structure includes water, sewer and sanitation, alleviating some financial stresses to our residents. We would be happy to discuss our income guidelines in more detail. Please call or stop by for a personal tour.
Apartment and Community Features
- Full kitchen area with range, refrigerator and ample storage
- Big windows with coverings
- Resident controlled central air and heat
- Easy care flooring and carpet
- Fun resident activity and game area
- Convenient on-site laundry center
- Professional on-site staff and emergency maintenance
- Adult education & employment training
- Case management and home services
- Financial literacy workshops
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 540-980-0992.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.