All NeighborhoodLIFT down payment assistance funds were reserved at the February 22-23 event and are currently NOT available.
Check back on April 25, 2019 to see if funds are available.
Community Housing Partners is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT® program in collaboration with Wells Fargo, NeighborWorks® America and MANNA, Inc. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Program Information
- Provides eligible homebuyers with $20,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($22,500 for qualified veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians) View First Responder, Military & Teacher Benefit Information here.
- Provides homebuyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits set for the program in Washington, DC and Prince George County. View income limits here.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Washington, DC or Prince George’s County, MD.
- The primary, owner-occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A single-family home (attached or detached), 2-4 unit home, condominium, townhome, PUD, co-op, land trust or qualified manufactured home
Note: No closings may take place before March 25th, 2019.
For next steps, choose one of the following:
I received a reservation letter at the February 22-23 launch event. Click here to login.
I did not receive a reservation letter or did not attend the February 22-23 launch event: There are currently no additional NeighborhoodLIFT funds available. Please check back on April 25, 2019 to see if additional funds are released.