Sponsored by Community Housing Partners and the Hopewell Redevelopment and Housing Authority, the Disability Resource Fair will take place on Saturday, May 19 from noon to 4 p.m. at the Hopewell Library (209 E. Cawson Street) in Hopewell, Virginia. This event will bring together the region’s best resources for disabled individuals and their caregivers and provide personal access to experts in the disability field.
Help us spread the word! Download the event flyer.
- Alzheimer's Association - Colonial Heights Chapter
- Crater District Area Agency on Aging
- Down Syndrome Association of Greater Richmond
- Greater Richmond Arc
- Hopewell Department of Social Services
- Paralyzed Veterans of America - Mid-Atlantic Chapter
- Prince George Department of Social Services
- Resources for Independent Living
- Richmond Residential Services, Inc.
- Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Virginia Department of Education - Special Education
For more information, please contact:
Director of Operations
CHP Resident Services
We are an equal housing opportunity provider. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, disability or familial status (having children under age 18). We do not interfere, threaten, or coerce persons in the exercise of their fair housing rights. We do not retaliate against persons who have asserted their rights or persons who have assisted someone in asserting their rights.