Summit Place in Giles County, Virginia
Summit Place is located in rural Giles County, Virginia, in the small town of Rich Creek. It provides people 55 and older the most affordable supportive living community in the region and offers residents services for aging in a comfortable and enjoyable setting.
What is Supportive Living?
Supportive living is defined as people with disabilities living where and with whom they want, for as long as they want, with the ongoing support needed to sustain that choice. Different people may require different types of services, so this new community works with each resident to provide what would make their experience in the community more positive. Services are similar to those offered in an assisted living facility, but at a more affordable cost.
- Fully accessible private room and bathroom
- Fully furnished, but residents can request to bring their own furniture
- 23 rooms provide housing for residents
- Safe, landscaped courtyard located in the middle of the building
- Common dining area that looks out onto the courtyard
- Designed to be very energy-efficient in order to reduce operating costs
Owner & Developer: Community Housing Partners
Architect: CHP Design Studio
General Contractor: CHP Construction
Click on address for directions:
109 Old Virginia Avenue
Rich Creek, VA 24147
CHP Design Studio