Dolly Ann Apartments
You've found what you are looking for when you've found Dolly Ann Apartment Homes. Looking for an affordable home that has space to really 'live'? Dolly Ann delivers with two and three bedroom homes boasting bright, modern floor plans, either one and a half or two full baths, and the most energy efficient fixtures and appliances. We even include some utilities in your monthly rental payment to stretch your energy dollars. Looking for a location that offers an easy commute with a park like setting? Dolly Ann delivers again. Our mature landscaping and shaded grassy areas are accentuated by the gorgeous Alleghany Highlands behind. Our downtown Covington address makes getting around worry-free! We're just minutes to major highways and area conveniences.
Recently, in an effort to provide additional services and opportunities for our residents, we added a beautiful, new Resident Community Center where residents can get together, socialize and participate in various programs including youth programs, education and skills improvement.
* Two and three bedroom homes, with up to two full baths
* Bright, airy rooms with newer Energy Star Windows
* Ground floor and handicap accessible apartments available
* Save money EVERY month with water, sewer and trash / recycling included!
* Great Location - minutes to shopping, recreation, and transportation
* Affordable Rents - Contact Us for Income Guidelines
* Leasing Center Open Monday thru Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Our professional staff is waiting to welcome you home! Please stop by to see Dolly Ann Apartment Homes for yourself and see everything you've been looking for.
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 540-962-4545.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.
Click on address for directions:
826 Long Ave
Covington, VA 24426