Audel HVAC Fundamentals: Volume 2: Heating System Components, Gas and Oil Burners, and Automatic Controls, All New 4th Edition
Whether you're an apprentice or a veteran HVAC technician, you know that technology changes and you need to keep up. This fully revised guidebook covers everything you need to know to install, maintain, and repair the components that run, regulate, and fuel both old and new systems. From oil burners and steam line controls to the newest chip-based technology and environmental regulations, Volume 2 helps you keep the heat on.
- Install and repair thermostats, humidistats, automatic controls, and oil or gas burner controls
- Review pipes, pipe fittings, piping details, valve installation, and duct systems
- Find new calculations and environmental guidelines
- Learn the best ways to handle hydronics and steam line controls
- Deal with solid fuels and understand coal firing methods Refer to data tables with conversions, formula cross-references, and manufacturers' lists