Maintenace Technician for Cross Creek Apartments
Portsmouth apartment community is seeking a skilled Maintenance Tech. Duties include
- answering service calls and completing work orders for tenants in a timely manner
- scheduling contractors
- Trash pick-up and maintaining grounds and common areas including lawns and flowerbeds, parking areas, community room
- taking turns being on-call to answer emergency maintenance calls
- maintaining/repairing/cleaning apartments in between tenants.
If you have the following skills, this exciting career could be for you: minor carpentry, electrical, residential plumbing, roofing, drywall, painting, some HVAC experience, professional and works well with coworkers, residents, & subcontractors. High school diploma or GED and previous maintenance experience required. Technical training in one or more building trades preferred; all job-related licenses and certificates will be considered.
Full-time with competitive pay, this position includes generous benefits:
- Paid holidays, vacation, personal leave
- health/dental/life/disability insurances
- retirement plan with company contribution
Please complete the online application available at www.communityhousingpartners.org/jobs . Equal Opportunity Employer