On Campus Courses
Credential for Green Property Management (CGPM)
Instructor-led course (280)
Completion of the Green Property Management course leads to the Credential for Green Property Management offered by the National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA) and National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI).
CHP is a HUD Office of Affordable Preservation (OAHP)-recognized training provider for this course.
This 16-hour course is delivered in the classroom.
- Green Principles and Practices - 2 hours
- Energy Efficiency - 1 hour
- Water Efficiency - 1 hour
- Integrated Pest Management - 1 hour
- Indoor Environmental Quality - 1 hour
- Green Operations and Maintenance - 2 hours
- Resident Green Education - 2 hours
- Recycling and Waste Reduction - 2 hours
- Site Sustainability - 2 hours
- Managing Green Program Implementation - 2 hours
BPI Continuing Education Units
This special pricing is for a limited time.