The Oaks apartment community proves that affordability doesn’t have to mean sacrificing service and amenities. Arrive and you will immediately notice our attractive all-brick exterior, well-designed green space and beautifully landscaped grounds. Step inside and see for yourself why The Oaks is the desired retirement community for active seniors, 55 years old and better! One and two-bedroom apartment homes gracefully accommodate cherished possessions with charm and space to spare. An optional second bathroom and personal washer/dryer allow you to personalize your two-bedroom home. As a valued resident, you’ll enjoy planned events held in one of our two large community rooms, the convenience of an on-site salon, library with computer access, remote entry system, and 24-hour emergency response. Area conveniences include shopping, restaurants, recreation, and easy access to major roads and highways. Our professional on-site staff pays attention to every detail so you can relax knowing that you and your home are in good hands.
- Bright One and Two-Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Huge Floor Plans with Optional Extra Bath and Personal Washer/Dryer
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with Ample Counter and Storage Space
- Most Utilities Included
- Pet Friendly – Up to 25 lbs.
- Convenient Location – On Rt. 29 and One Block from Major Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
- Below Market Rents – Contact Us for Income Guidelines
Business Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 540-349-9725
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.