Timberlake Place Apartments
Timberlake Place provides affordable apartments for low to moderate income seniors. It is located in the historic Woolen Mills neighborhood in downtown Charlottesville, Virginia. The apartments surround the historic Timberlake-Branham farmhouse, which was remodeled as additional Timberlake apartments.
- Low-to-Moderate Income Senior Housing with 26 Units
- Most Apartments 1 Bedroom/1 Bath
- Five 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath Apartments
- Universal Design for Accessible and Senior-Friendly Homes
- All Apartments Ground Floor Accessible with Five Fully ADA Compliant
- On City Bus Line and Served by JAUNT
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 434-973-2027.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, elderliness, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.
Click on address for directions:
1518 E. Market Street # 102
Charlottesville, VA 22902
About CHP Rental Housing
CHP has more than 100 rental communities in four states in the southeastern US. We take pride in offering affordable housing to people looking for a home, and we hope you'll search our properties to find a perfect home for you.