Boodry Place Apartments
Located in downtown Morehead, Kentucky, Boodry Place apartment homes are rented to households of senior citizens with disabilities or families with a disabled child who earn 50% of the area median income. This community is conveniently located near downtown, St. Clare Regional Medical Center, shopping and dining. It includes units for sight-, hearing- and mobility-impaired residents. Water, sewer and sanitation are included in the rent.
Completed in 2008, this residential community utilizes universal design to promote accessibility for individuals of all ages and abilities. Unique features include green construction, plus almost an acre of green space with a playground for children of all abilities, as well as a community space for health screenings and therapeutic services for physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Refrigerators and Dishwasher
- Window Blinds
- Washer and Dryer
- Central Air Conditioning
- Community Center
- Playground for All Abilities
- Handicap-Accessible Units
- Energy and Water Conservation Measures
- Durable Building Materials and Finishes
- Advanced Framing Techniques, Air Sealing Measures, and High-Peformance Buildings that Reduce Utility Consumption
- Low VOC Paints and Finishes
- ENERGY STAR Appliances and Windows
SAVE TIME. An application is available for you to download and complete at your convenience. Please click below.
Return the completed application along with supporting documents and application fee to the Leasing Center. To facilitate the quickest processing, we recommend that you schedule an appointment with us to review your application at time of submission. You may reach us at 606-780-0249.
CHP complies with the Fair Housing Act as amended and all applicable Federal, State and local laws prohibiting discrimination in housing based on race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, or familial status. The following information will be required and verified for every prospective resident*:
- Credit and/or Criminal History
- Income Verification (income guidelines may apply – contact the Leasing Center for details)
- Rental History
- Other Information May be Required
*The information provided must be verifiable and true. Submission of application does not guarantee an apartment home or approval.